The Networked Room Controller functions as an independent, browser-based controller for any display device. With a robust Ethernet interface, it makes configuring, controlling and monitoring equipment on your network easy-no expensive programming required. The Networked Room Controller's versatile and expandable design seamlessly integrates with the PixiePro line of products, and Doceri Software Suite. This complete solution is flexible and expandable for virtually any room configuration and any budget; from the simple non-networked in-room control, to the complete multi-room networked facility, or anything in between.
The Networked Room Controller features:
- All you need for a simple room Includes one bi-directional RS-232 port, one IR control port, four low-voltage relays for screens or lifts, and two general purpose sense ports for security and theft detection.
- Low profile The Networked Room Controller's low profile and attactive design easily attaches to virtually any display device and blends into the decor of any room.
- New iPad App Control your equipment wirelessly with our new RoomTouch, available soon from the iTunes store. Compatible with all SP Controls' Networked Room Controllers.
- SmartView Utility Available free from our website, the SmartView facility monitoring program provides an easy solution for monitoring multiple rooms, scheduling and digital signage applications.
- Expandable Expand the Networked Room Controller's already extensive capabilities with the Control Puck accessosries. Simply daisy-chain up to 15 control pucks using CAT5 cabling. Controlling more devices has never been easier!
- NRC Control Pucks Available in four versions-four IR out; one RS-232 and one IR port; four low-voltage relays; stereo motorized volume control for use with any amplifier that does not have IR or RS-232 control. Audio and linear versions available.
- Doceri Integration Use the NRC with an iPad, and it becomes the one remote you need for your Doceri Classroom. Control all the AV equipment in your classroom and turn your iPad into an Interactive Whiteboard, all from one device-the iPad!