SP Controls Product LineLocated in the San Francisco Bay Area, SP Controls, Inc. has been a pioneer in audio-visual control technology since 1995. Specializing in products that are easy to use and simple to install, SP Controls changed the way people think about single-projector rooms with the revolutionary SmartPanel control system. SP Controls continued to lead the way with the CatLinc family of CAT5 distribution products and elegant Pixie IR/RS-232 room controllers.
The company's current focus is in the world of customizable network solutions that include products that are easily configured and expandable to change with your room needs. SP Controls products represent the culmination of the company's experience and research into the use of display technology in pedagogical, professional, and communication settings. The company is based on the philosophy that simple, intuitive control should be affordable, flexible, and powerful.
- PixiePlus An elegant, single-gang display control device, sized to fit any budget. Intuitive control for virtually any projector, plasma screen, or LCD monitor.
- PixiePro Family PixiePro family of controllers offers a combination of in-room button control, and a browser-based system for configuration, control and monitoring.
- Audio Systems SP Controls offers a variety of audio products, including AmpLinc Amp and Pucks, switchers, amplifiers, and audio systems for the conference room or classroom.
- Mounting SmartBox+ video housing wall mount unit, rack mount kits, wall mounting, tabletop mounting, and under-the-table drawer mounting. Use with SmartPanel, PixiePro or Pixie controllers.
- Signal Distribution CatLinc wiring solutions convert a variety of signal types to CAT5. Size and price among the lowest in the industry.
- Digital Switching Systems Digital video and audio scaler/switchers
- Wall Plates Wallplate 2-Gang Decora Dual VGA with Audio; Composite/S-Video & Stereo Audio
- retiredSmartPanel Family Simple, intuitive control for every AV device and budget. Control for projectors, plasma screens, monitors, audio equipment, VCRs, DVD players, combo units, satellite tuners, and more.
- Input Modules Modular pass-through input modules take the user in hand to make signal connections to the projector. Standard and mini. .
- Miscellaneous Wiring accessories, Firmware upgrades, and replacement parts.