The AmpLINC System is the result of years of experience in the design and manufacture of quality electronics. As such it provides a combination of performance and operational benefits that simply cannot be found in conventional amplifiers. This unique scalable solution provides a standard configuration that allows for a number of speakers to fit small and large rooms. This system is ideal for classroom, conference and training rooms, as well as churches, hotels, and airports as program audio, background audio or distributed audio systems.
Scalable Audio Distribution HUB system for Audio Amplification over CAT5/6 cabling
The AmpLINC HUB is an ultra-efficient analog audio distribution device. It provides both power and audio signal to the AmpLINC AMP10 PUC amplifier over standard Category type cabling allowing for scalable audio in any application. The HUB has four available RJ45 connectors available each providing up to 20 watts per leg to the AMP10 PUCs. The AmpLINC HUB comes with a 65 watt power supply (standard) that will provide up to 60 watts of audio power to the amplifier pucks in any number of configurations from 2 to 60 amplifier pucks and speakers. An optional 90 watt power supply model is available for a total of 80 Watts. Either of the two inputs (left and right stereo RCA or 3.5mm jacks) can be used to insert analog audio into the system for distribution. Level control can be preset prior to amplification.
- Small compact design allows for installation almost anywhere for a simple cost effective distributed audio solution.
- Clean full-range dynamic power.
- Signal Sense Technology for Energy Star Compliance.
- AmpLINC HUB provides one audio input (standard RCA left and right channel or 3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Optional inline 90 watt power supply allows up to 8 AmpLINC PUCs at 10 watts each.
- 4 RJ45-type AmpLINC Ports for connectivity to AmpLINC PUCs over Standard CAT5/6 cabling.
- Pre-set Audio Level POT for setting audio level (pre-amp or variable audio needed for remote volume control).
AmpLINC Amp 10 PUC
Scalable remote speaker amplification device over CAT5/6 cable
The AmpLINC Amp10 PUC is an efficient remote amplifier device that connects to any 8 or 4 ohm speaker over CAT5/6 cabling to enable that speaker to be amplified at the speaker. The Amp 10 can be tapped from 10 watts down to 0.3 watts and daisy chained to scale from 1 to 60 per application. The Amp 10 can be set up as a right,left or mono Channel speaker via dip switches on the Amp 10. The Amp 10 PUC receives both power and audio signal over standard Category cabling from the AmpLINC HUB.
- No need to provide or install an Amplifier in the system.
- Small light weight compact design installs easily onto any non-powered speaker providing (+ and -) type connection to the speaker.
- Efficient Class D microamplifier inside every AmpLINC provides surprising audio level for each speaker.
- Convenient dip switch selection for audio channel selection and for maximum wattage output.
- Combine any number of speakers in a room to provide for the best distribution of audio to the audience.
- Standard power supply on AmpLINC HUB can power up to 6 AmpLINC PUCs at 10 watts each or additional PUCs tapped down to 5 watts or less.